Held: Second evening during Level I and accelerated Level I & II workshop.
Workshop available by registration when registering for Level I & II Workshop.
Certified users are trained and authorized to purchase and administer the Basadur Creative Problem Solving Profile Inventory as both a training and development device,
and a research instrument.
The Basadur Creative Problem Solving Profile (CPSP) Inventory:
- Is a proprietary tool for discovering your own creative style and respecting those of others.
- Each of us has our own unique blend of creative styles, called the Basadur Applied Creativity Profile.
BENEFITS of the Basadur Creative Problem Solving Profile (CPSP) Inventory Instrument’s uses include:
- Increase emphasis and understanding of innovation as a complete process.
- Increase sensitivity to individual differences in styles of creativity.
- Organization of more effective teams for increased creativity by synergizing individual similarities and differences.
- Provide groups with a method to improve the quantity and quality of interactions.
- Provide a model for individuals and teams to use to create and complete important projects.
- Design special organizational infrastructures to encourage more creative performance.
- Identify training and development opportunities for individuals, teams and organizations.
- A measure of creative problem solving style in research.
Workshop consists of:
- Thorough grounding via experiential training in the basic Simplexity Thinking? system as it is applied in business and industry.
- Exposure to leadership skill training in the process.
- Thorough grounding in the theory and research work completed and on-going upon which the CPSP is based.
- Coaching in how the Basadur CPSP may be used by practitioners and researchers.
Prerequisite: Using Applied Creativity (Simplexity Thinking Level I).
• $495 US or Canadian having completed the pre-requisite Level I Workshop previously.
Note: this training is included as part of Level III.