Our Mission is to permanently change how entire organizations think so that creative thinking becomes a way of life.
The 5 pillars of Simplexity Thinking are:
- Conduct an Innovation Audit: Apply the Simplexity Thinking creative process and four special diagnostic instruments to assess innovation within your organization, to identify your organization's challenges, and to suggest how to draw innovation and creativity from your organization.
- Encourage Leaders to Think Strategically and as a Real Team: Your organization's CEO and
thought leaders learn how to create a specific vision and explicit actions for attaining that vision. Learn how to think strategically and how to use creativity for organizational growth and teamwork - today and tomorrow.
- Convert Vision into Action: Learn how to use a creative process to involve all the members of your organization in implementing the organizational vision. Make members of your organization self-sufficient in use of the Simplexity Thinking process so they can implement strategy and mainstream creative thinking. Use innovation and creativity to involve everyone in improving short and long term profitability.
- Inject Creativity Into the Day-to-Day Operations of Your Organization: Inject creativity directly into sales, operations, product development and interfunctional teams. Identify key business processes and alter them
to encompass creative thinking for better results.
- Develop Executive and Organizational Leadership Skills: Through coaching and mentoring, develop and enhance the leadership skills of the management team and of others to help the organization stay on track and realize its vision.
Since 1971, Basadur Applied Creativity has achieved a proven track record, providing tangible results "in the trenches" for World Class Companies in the following areas:
- Change Management
- New Product Development
- Healthcare Process and Cost Improvement
- Increasing Board Effectiveness
- General Management
- Human Resource Motivation and Involvement
- Information Systems Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Manufacturing Operations and Cost Improvement
- Non-profit organizations
- R&O, Marketing and Sales
- Strategic Planning